Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Yay Posting on my blog

Yay I've decided to post on my blog after 2 YEARS of hiatus. I'm a junior now, if anyone can believe it. I know I can't xD
I been swamped with lots of school, chorus, fencing - all that stuff has been going on for the last two years! And I guess I just kind of drifted away from my blog...At any rate, I'll try to update more frequently I guess. Not just about my life (because it's really not that interesting), but maybe also about dreams, stories, poems? Who knows what will happen~
At any rate, keep in touch with my blog :D Oh yeah, and I made a storenvy a lonnnggg time ago selling various keychains. If anyone wants to check it out:
soooookawaii.storenvy.com
Don't judge the domain name, I was pandering to 10 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment