Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

freaking cat

Oh my God(s? depending on your religion). I have a freaking cat in my room. Like, fur and meows and everything. It's meowing continously and I have no clue what I'm supposed to do =_=
It started off yesterday at around 8:30-9:00 AM. I was on my computer playing games and stuff, and then I heard this incessant meowing. I ignored it at first, but then I decided to go downstairs, because naturally I was really curious. So then I see a CAT ON MY DOORSTEP. And it seemed to love me. So I was like, does it need something? And I dunno. So I freaked out and called my best friend Elisabeth (my parents weren't home and were playing badminton). And she told me she couldn't come over and help me until she finished her homework. Thanks for the help, Elisabeth. =_= So I decided to go to her house instead with the cat, but it didn't want to leave the neighborhood (for some odd reason, it followed me everywhere. Maybe it was just lonely?). So then it struck me, maybe it lives in my neighborhood? I dunno. All I knew at that point was that I had a stray and NO ONE COULD HELP ME T^T
So I went back home, made a mini den for him/her to sleep on (cutting off access to the rest of my house, of course), gave him/her some water, and did my homework near the cat, waiting for my negligent parents to come home. Which was fine and dandy, if I wasnt allergic to cats. T^T Like, what in the world? Why must fate be so cruel? I love cats, but are allergic to cats. This sucks. Anyways, after around an hour or so, my nose and hands were starting to itch and my throat was feeling funny. Also, it wouldn't stop meowing (and still won't)!!!! But it was so cute, I forgave it :3 It kept meowing until it's throat was sore, so I felt like something was wrong with it...I dunno. Then, after a little bit, Elisabeth called and said she couldn't come. ^sighs^
So I wait until like 10:15 with the cat and FINALLY my parents come home. The cat has gotten incredibly attached to me at that point (probably has something to do with the fact that I let it in and made it warm) but were a bit hostile to my parents, not knowing who they were. It was on the verge of leaving, but my parents wanted to play with it. So I beckoned (wth? lol) to it and it came! So we fed it with some salmon we had conveniently purchased earlier in the day, and it got so happy! :3 And it was a little less hostile to my parents.
Then, I played some piano (I was supposed to before, but the cat came). Strangely enough, it didn't leave when I played the piano o-o So odd...and it stayed quiet whenever I played as well. I think that the only times it stayed quiet was when a) It was grooming itself b) I was petting/playing with it, and c) There was some other noise. It is so adorable X) And while I was playing, it jumped ON TOP OF MY PIANO!!!!! Sigh. That stupid cat. But yeah. After I played for a while, it went outside, and I thought it left. So I said, "bye kitty cat!" and it came back! And wouldn't leave.
My dad then just kicked it out, and I went to sleep. But the problem was, the doorstep was right below my room (if that made sense), so I could hear it continue to meow! meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow!!!!!!!! Sighs but I somehow found a way to sleep, once my dad went downstairs and started playing with it.
So I woke up the next day, wondering how the cat was, maybe even feeling a bit guilty about leaving it out in the cold. Then I was like, "nah, strays can survive anything" But my dad had decided to let it back in last night. =_= I was so surprised when I saw the cat with my mom next morning.
Now, I have a stray cat. What do I do? sighs





No comments:

Post a Comment