Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gas Leak

Today at school, there was a gas leak =_= It started at lunch, when the announcer said, "Don't panic, but there's a gas leak. Stay calm. Just know that you can't come in from the front entrance or go past the gym." And you could actually smell the gas o-o So me and my friends went up to our club to avoid smelling the nasty gas (lol I'm a really immature person). And then naturally, I started freaking out about my science quiz.
After lunch, I went to 6th period science and took the quiz. Then the announcer lady on the speaker started to say in a fear-suppressed voice that we needed to evacuate cuz of the gas leak. It was kind of funny, actually, because she seemed like she was completely freaking out on the inside. And our teacher looked kinda annoyed because she interrupted the exam and was talking so much. It was pretty entertaining, overall. :P So we were evacuated, and I found my other friendsies, and we walked a FREAKING MILE UP THIS LONG WINDING ROAD. =________= My mom picked me up before I got to the Pavilions mall (I never even knew there was a mall near our middle-of-nowhere school lol) and we ate and went home.

btw, sorry for sounding so lifeless in this post. I'm really tired T^T And I got  92% on the quiz. So yeah. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment