Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

AWESOME PICS

Here are some pics of the cat. It still comes to us, but we don't let it in anymore D:





Whatcha lookin' at, fool?!



 I may look cute and innocent here, but I'm actually a RABID CARRIER OF ALLERGIES!!!!









No take mah milk D:<

Yeah, stupid cat is giving me allergies =/ But I love it anyways. Even if we lock it up now. I was thinking that maybe we should test its loyalty to us by giving it a bath >:D It would absolutely hate that ehehehe And here's a link that just reminded me of all cats:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2w6zeSR1a1rqqme8o1_1280.png


And here's some other awesome pics of squirrels that I found near one of the universities near me:
MONSTER SQUIRREL




I found it really fun chasing them around. We almost cornered one, but then it scurried up a tree =[

No comments:

Post a Comment